Ukraine : Russian "Meat Attacks" - Putin Sends Human Waves to Die
26xh.0712
2024-07-04 09:23:56 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c80xjne8ryxo

On the frontlines, Ukrainian soldiers use a graphic term to
describe the Russian tactics they face daily.

They call them "meat assaults": waves of Russian soldiers
coming at their defensive positions, sometimes nearly a
dozen times in a day.

Lt Col Anton Bayev of the Khartia Brigade of Ukraine’s
National Guard says wave after wave can arrive in just
a few hours at frontlines positions north of Kharkiv.

“The Russians use these units in most cases purely to
see where our firing equipment is located, and to constantly
exhaust our units,” he said.

“Our guys stand in positions and fight, and when four or
five waves of the enemy come at you in a day, which you
have to destroy without end, it is very difficult - not
only physically, but also psychologically.”

This tactic has led to staggering Russian casualties

. . .

Putin doesn't care how many die or how uselessly.

EU/NATO ... THIS is the psychology you're dealing
with just to your east.
Borax Man
2024-07-05 02:29:40 UTC
["Followup-To:" header set to talk.politics.misc.]
Post by 26xh.0712
[...]
Sounds like what the Germans described during WWII, "human wave"
attacks.