Israeli Forces Use Wounded Palestinian Man as Human Shield
D. Ray
2024-06-23 23:07:36 UTC
🇮🇱🇵🇸 Israeli occupation forces were filmed using a Palestinian civilian
they shot as a human shield on Saturday in the West Bank.

<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64501>

<https://archive.ph/yGf0p>
D. Ray
2024-06-24 00:06:34 UTC
Post by D. Ray
🇮🇱🇵🇸 Israeli occupation forces were filmed using a Palestinian civilian
they shot as a human shield on Saturday in the West Bank.
<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64501>
<https://archive.ph/yGf0p>
This is how the BBC reported on Israeli occupation forces shooting a
Palestinian man and then using him as a human shield:

“Israeli army strapped wounded Palestinian to jeep”

<https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cjqq5n8911do.amp>

A person could see this headline from the BBC and imagine the IDF was
rescuing him.

- No mention the IDF shot him

- No mention he was used as a human shield

- No mention he was innocent (as evidenced by the fact he was released
afterwards)
Leper
2024-06-26 10:46:56 UTC
Post by D. Ray
🇮🇱🇵🇸 Israeli occupation forces were filmed using a Palestinian civilian
they shot as a human shield on Saturday in the West Bank.
<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64501>
I am not real impressed with Israels inhuman methodology, but that
wounded Palestinian was a guest on the hood of that Armored vehicle for
a total of 7 minutes until turned over to a Palestinian Ambulance. A bit
of truth on such happenings would really be nice. Nicer yet would be the
fucking Israel stop interfering with the American attempts at relieving
the hunger and suffering of the civilian populace. WE are paying
$Millions just for the extended dock in rough waters to service the
needed supplies. There should be no need for that dock when the coast is
attainable. I suggest that America and allies(not the warring parties)
seize a large portion of Neutral zone and let "Uncle Sam's Misguided
Children"(USMC) eliminate any that endanger such zone.
<https://archive.ph/yGf0p>
D. Ray
2024-06-26 13:54:07 UTC
Post by Leper
Post by D. Ray
🇮🇱🇵🇸 Israeli occupation forces were filmed using a Palestinian civilian
they shot as a human shield on Saturday in the West Bank.
<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64501>
I am not real impressed with Israels inhuman methodology, but that
wounded Palestinian was a guest on the hood of that Armored vehicle for
a total of 7 minutes until turned over to a Palestinian Ambulance.
Citation needed.
Post by Leper
A bit
of truth on such happenings would really be nice. Nicer yet would be the
fucking Israel stop interfering with the American attempts at relieving
the hunger and suffering of the civilian populace. WE are paying
$Millions just for the extended dock in rough waters to service the
needed supplies. There should be no need for that dock when the coast is
attainable. I suggest that America and allies(not the warring parties)
seize a large portion of Neutral zone and let "Uncle Sam's Misguided
Children"(USMC) eliminate any that endanger such zone.
And then hand it over to Israelis, once “any that endanger” (i.e.
Palestinians) are “eliminated”? Because we both know that’s the plan - to
get Americans to die in yet another Jewish war, now for a land that they
want to steal, because apparently they are biting more than they can chew.
Governor Swill
2024-06-26 17:06:18 UTC
Post by D. Ray
Post by Leper
???? Israeli occupation forces were filmed using a Palestinian civilian
they shot as a human shield on Saturday in the West Bank.
<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64501>
I am not real impressed with Israels inhuman methodology, but that
wounded Palestinian was a guest on the hood of that Armored vehicle for
a total of 7 minutes until turned over to a Palestinian Ambulance.
Citation needed.
Hey, dray, will al jazeera do?
"He said after being driven around on the military jeep, he was eventually dropped off at
a house and transferred to Palestinian medics."
<https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/6/24/palestinian-man-shot-tied-to-jeep-says-israeli-forces-gave-no-explanation>

Here's NPR's take.

"The Israeli military confirmed the incident on Saturday, saying the action was “in
violation of orders and standard operating procedures” and would be investigated. "The
conduct of the forces in the video of the incident does not conform to the values" of the
military, it said. NPR has not independently verified the video.

The incident happened on Saturday near the Jenin refugee camp, home to more than 10,000
Palestinians, in what the Israeli military said was part of “counterterrorism operations.”
The military said that the man was a suspect injured in a raid and "was transferred to the
Red Crescent to receive medical treatment.""
<https://www.npr.org/2024/06/23/g-s1-5810/israel-injured-palestinian-tied-military-vehicle>
Swill
D. Ray
2024-06-27 16:54:57 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by D. Ray
Post by Leper
???? Israeli occupation forces were filmed using a Palestinian civilian
they shot as a human shield on Saturday in the West Bank.
<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64501>
I am not real impressed with Israels inhuman methodology, but that
wounded Palestinian was a guest on the hood of that Armored vehicle for
a total of 7 minutes until turned over to a Palestinian Ambulance.
Citation needed.
Hey, dray, will al jazeera do?
Yes, as confirmation of a fact that he was used as human shield.
Post by Governor Swill
"He said after being driven around on the military jeep, he was eventually dropped off at
a house and transferred to Palestinian medics."
<https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/6/24/palestinian-man-shot-tied-to-jeep-says-israeli-forces-gave-no-explanation>
So, he was not tied to that hood for “7 minutes”, and he was not
transported directly to medics, instead, he was “driven around”.

Do you really try to whitewash people who tie innocent civilian that they
shot to a hood of a jeep and drive around like that? In which military it’s
a normal practice?
Post by Governor Swill
Here's NPR's take.
Lol.
Leper
2024-06-27 22:13:09 UTC
Post by D. Ray
Post by Leper
Post by D. Ray
🇮🇱🇵🇸 Israeli occupation forces were filmed using a Palestinian civilian
they shot as a human shield on Saturday in the West Bank.
<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64501>
I am not real impressed with Israels inhuman methodology, but that
wounded Palestinian was a guest on the hood of that Armored vehicle for
a total of 7 minutes until turned over to a Palestinian Ambulance.
Citation needed.
Read the entire article that you posted the IP address of.
Post by D. Ray
Post by Leper
A bit
of truth on such happenings would really be nice. Nicer yet would be the
fucking Israel stop interfering with the American attempts at relieving
the hunger and suffering of the civilian populace. WE are paying
$Millions just for the extended dock in rough waters to service the
needed supplies. There should be no need for that dock when the coast is
attainable. I suggest that America and allies(not the warring parties)
seize a large portion of Neutral zone and let "Uncle Sam's Misguided
Children"(USMC) eliminate any that endanger such zone.
And then hand it over to Israelis, once “any that endanger” (i.e.
Palestinians) are “eliminated”? Because we both know that’s the plan - to
get Americans to die in yet another Jewish war, now for a land that they
want to steal, because apparently they are biting more than they can chew.
Are you suggesting that the entire area be sanitized when American aid
goes home? Great idea. Maybe we could set up the Nuremberg court system
for both Jewish and Hamas criminals? So instead of a Holocaust, we could
have mass hangings of both parties thus ending this stupid debacle the
end of WWII. Send the Damned Jews to Madagascar..Close out all our
aid(military etc) to both them and the indigenous people of Romania
Palestinia. tis long past time to clean house in that area. If young
Americans must fight and die...Do it for the benefit of America and not
for a bunch of ME Morons. Not one more fucking Dollar and not one more
damaged American soldier for these useless bastards! I nominate you for
the messenger carrying this message to the ME assholios. Both races that
are already loyal in America...God Bless them and send the Zionist one
way to Israel. End All dual Citizenship's and now!
D. Ray
2024-06-27 23:06:17 UTC
Post by Leper
Post by D. Ray
Post by Leper
Post by D. Ray
🇮🇱🇵🇸 Israeli occupation forces were filmed using a Palestinian civilian
they shot as a human shield on Saturday in the West Bank.
<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64501>
I am not real impressed with Israels inhuman methodology, but that
wounded Palestinian was a guest on the hood of that Armored vehicle for
a total of 7 minutes until turned over to a Palestinian Ambulance.
Citation needed.
Read the entire article that you posted the IP address of.
There is nothing like that in original article. You probably thinking of
Post by Leper
"They appeared to be toying with him for amusement," the eyewitness said,
pointing out that the man was neither wanted nor a resistance fighter,
but an unarmed civilian. This was evidenced by the fact that Israeli
forces did not arrest him but handed him over to the Palestinian
ambulance after he had been left strapped to the front of the vehicle for
several minutes in the hot summer sun.
It, however, does not indicate that the man was strapped to the hood for
total of 7 minutes. It means he was “driven around” and then left strapped
to the vehicle “for several minutes in the hot summer sun”.
Post by Leper
Post by D. Ray
Post by Leper
[...]
Sanitized?
Post by Leper
Great idea. Maybe we could set up the Nuremberg court system
for both Jewish and Hamas criminals?
There are no Hamas criminals. There are no international laws that prohibit
fighting against people who steal your land, establish illegal settlements
on it, and commit war crimes against your nation.
This I can agree with.
NoSpamPlease
2024-06-28 07:38:16 UTC
Post by D. Ray
There are no Hamas criminals.
LOL... you nazoid sub-lice REALLY love sucking muzzie dick -- except
when they start flooding your fucking country!
D. Ray
2024-06-28 17:28:15 UTC
Post by NoSpamPlease
Post by D. Ray
There are no Hamas criminals.
LOL... you nazoid sub-lice REALLY love sucking muzzie dick -- except
when they start flooding your fucking country!
Hamas is against immigration of Arabs to Europe and America. They want
Palestinians to stay and fight for their homeland, and most Palestinians
want the same. You know who what to send them here? Jews.

Also, note what Jew is thinking of America. “Your fucking country”. That’s
why they have no problems sending Palestinians here. They feel no
connection to “your fucking country” even if they lived here for many
years, they have no loyalty to it, they don’t care if everything here
crumbles. They only care about their barbarous tribe and that “promised”
piece of land in Middle Wast that they want to steal.
Governor Swill
2024-06-26 17:01:32 UTC
Post by Leper
[...]
That seems a sound policy.

Of course, Israel is fully aware that HAMAS is skimming off the best of the food and other
relief supplies which makes them stronger and harder to fight.

Swill
Chips Loral
2024-06-26 17:38:29 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
That seems a sound policy.
Somehow you lost your accounts with both Easynews and Giganews within
mere weeks, little man Ball...

How'd that happen?
Leper
2024-06-27 22:31:22 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Leper
[...]
That's a crock of crap! You are accusing American Military of handing
over needed supplies to HAMAS militants, rather then to the suffering
citizens. Don't you aver get tired of making up lies like this.

The Israeli Jews are doing their usual false flag operations to fuck
America into taking on the expense, blood, and guts of the damned Jews
criminal actions against humanity. They picked this fight with HAMAS in
a bid to take more land....Just as they did in Eisenhower day...To take
the Suez Canal. IKe didn't mess around. He sent the Jews packing or be
destroyed by American Military action ..Along with the Pissed off Brits.
Israeli Jews have been murdering the indigenous people of that land ever
since they landed there and getting away with it. And we wonder why they
have been kicked out of every country on earth at one time or another.
WE wonder why Hitler attained Germany's adulation for the Nazi
eradication policy. We send an American Jew to negotiate with a culture
that does not deal with Jews or women. Whatta bunch of Putz's!!!
Governor Swill
2024-06-28 21:19:23 UTC
Post by Leper
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Leper
[...]
How do you figure that? HAMAS is skimming from inside GAZA. They wouldn't be stupid
enough to themselves go to the beach.

And if you think HAMAS is NOT in Gaza skimming off food and supplies from their
constituents, you must be daft!

Swill
NP: Matchbox Twenty - Crutch
Chips Loral
2024-06-28 22:27:36 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
How do you figure that?
And your J Carlson nym, the same:

From: J Carlson <***@gmx.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.nationalism.white,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: AP Lies by Ommission About Identity of Invaders Charged with
Rape, Murder of 12-Year-Old
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 12:35:52 -0700
alt.politics.nationalism.white:10913 talk.politics.misc:1295918
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:3024985
Post by Governor Swill
No. I am a patriotic American who wants the country and its people to
thrive. Getting rid of Trump permanently
Post by Governor Swill
is an important step to getting there.
That constitutes a DEATH THREAT against a former President, Rudey:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/871
18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the
Presidency
U.S. Code
Notes
prev | next
(a)Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail
or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any
letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any
threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon
the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice
President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office
of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or
knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the
President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the
order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years,
or both.
(b)The terms “President-elect” and “Vice President-elect” as used in
this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful
candidates for the offices of President and Vice President,
respectively, as ascertained from the results of the general elections
held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in
accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2. The
phrase “other officer next in the order of succession to the office of
President” as used in this section shall mean the person next in the
order of succession to act as President in accordance with title 3,
United States Code, sections 19 and 20.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; June 1, 1955, ch. 115, § 1, 69
Stat. 80; Pub. L. 87–829, § 1, Oct. 15, 1962, 76 Stat. 956; Pub. L.
97–297, § 2, Oct. 12, 1982, 96 Stat. 1318; Pub. L. 103–322, title
XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

9-65.200 - Threats Against the President and Successors to the
Presidency; Threats Against Former Presidents; and Certain Other Secret
Service Protectees
The Counterterrorism Section of the National Security Division has
supervisory authority over 18 U.S.C. §§ 871 and 879 cases. As great
caution must be taken in matters relating to the security of the persons
protected by 18 U.S.C. § 871, United States Attorneys are encouraged to
consult with the Counterterrorism Section (CTS) of the National Security
Division when they have doubts on the prosecutive merit of a case. For
the same reason, dismissal of complaints under 18 U.S.C. § 871, when the
defendant is in custody under the Mental Incompetency Statutes (18
U.S.C. §§ 4244, 4246), requires approval from CTS. In other cases,
United States Attorneys must consult prior to dismissing a count
involving, or entering into any sentence commitment or other case
settlement involving a § 871 charge.

https://www.secretservice.gov/newsroom/releases/2024/01/phoenix-man-arrested-making-online-death-threats-against-president-and

PHOENIX –David Michael Hanson, 41, of Phoenix, was arrested on Wednesday
for making online threats against the President and Vice-President.
Hanson was charged by Federal criminal complaint on Tuesday with five
counts of Threats Against the President and Successors to the Presidency
and five counts of Interstate Communication of Threats.

The complaint alleges that in November and December of 2023, while
living in Arizona, Hanson used a social media platform to post threats
to murder the President and Vice President of the United States. On
November 19, 2023, Hanson posted online a series of threatening
statements including one that stated, “#joeAndKamala I’m asking you to
resign on Monday your alternative is death brutally murdered.” After the
U.S. Secret Service spoke to Hanson and warned him that it was a Federal
crime to post such threats, on December 23, 2023, Hanson posted another
series of similar threats aimed at the President and Vice-President.

Each count of Threats Against the President and Successors to the
Presidency carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison, a fine of
up to $250,000, and up to three years of supervised release. Each count
of Interstate Communication of Threats carries a maximum sentence of
five years in prison, a fine of up to $250,000, and up to three years of
supervised release.

A complaint is simply a method by which a person is charged with
criminal activity and raises no inference of guilt. An individual is
presumed innocent until evidence is presented to a jury that establishes
guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The United States Secret Service is conducting the investigation in this
case. The United States Attorney’s Office, District of Arizona, is
handling the prosecution.

Those can be reported here:

https://tips.fbi.gov/home

https://www.justice.gov/action-center/report-crime-or-submit-complaint

https://www.secretservice.gov/contact

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something/reporting/california

Fellow citizens, won't you join in ending Rudey's terrorism here?
Leper
2024-06-30 02:24:41 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Leper
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Leper
[...]
You never tire of lying and creating dissentious in America, you useless
cocksucker. Go Join your Bolshevik brethren in the Ukraine.

NoSpamPlease
2024-06-29 10:51:03 UTC
Post by D. Ray
Hamas is against immigration of Arabs to Europe and America.
Bullshit.

Hamas' dream of world conquest and Islamic rule over the
entire planet, w/o any "Jews or Christian traitors"

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9
Post by D. Ray
They want Palestinians to stay and fight for their homeland,
Victims of Hamas torture were beaten with truncheons, gun butts, hoses,
wire, and fists; some were also burnt with fire, hot metal or acid

Boy oh boy. Look how Hamas treats their own Palestinian brothers. Tssk, tssk!

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/files/webfm/Documents/issues/embargoed_report_2015_strangling_necks.pdf