NYT: Hamas Leader Yahya Sinwar Killed While Fighting Together With His People in Gaza, No Hostages Found
Add Reply
D. Ray
2024-10-18 01:32:50 UTC
Israel on Wednesday reportedly killed Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar in a random
clash in southern Gaza where he was battling against the IDF together with
a small group of Palestinian fighters, not hiding underground surrounded by
hostages as Israel and the US had claimed.

<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64698a>

<https://archive.ph/dJwxt>
r***@shell02.TheWorld.com
He died a martyr for a just cause. May he rest in peace.
Skeeter
Go join him fuckhead.
kazu
2024-10-18 15:13:22 UTC
skeeter, are you for not pussie pies in this world or not???
D. Ray
2024-10-20 11:57:02 UTC
Post by D. Ray
Israel on Wednesday reportedly killed Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar in a random
clash in southern Gaza where he was battling against the IDF together with
a small group of Palestinian fighters, not hiding underground surrounded by
hostages as Israel and the US had claimed.
<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64698a>
<https://archive.ph/dJwxt>
He died a martyr for a just cause. May he rest in peace.
Go join him fuckhead.
Are you angry because the guy was actually fighting all this time together
with his people, not hiding somewhere surrounded by “human shields” or
“hostages”? Is it because you know that no contemporary Western “leader”
would ever able to do something like that? You know they would prefer to
launch attacks hiding somewhere on another continent, like Netanyahu did.

“…An Israeli army drone filmed his final moments Thursday. He was in a
ruined house, masked, wounded, throwing a stick at the drone before he was
killed. Many in Gaza, who criticized Sinwar for launching the war and
bringing on Gaza's destruction, said the way he died as a fighter earned
their respect. Sinwar talked about his own death in a speech three years
ago during the COVID pandemic.

He said, I would rather be martyred by an F-16 or a missile than die from
the coronavirus. I don't want to die of a stroke, heart attack, or a
traffic accident.

He said, the greatest gift the enemy can give me is to kill me. That is how
he met his end this week.”

D. Ray
2024-10-20 11:57:01 UTC
Israel made a huge mistake by releasing video of Hamas leader Yahya
Sinwar's final moments.
"He died wearing a military vest, fighting with a rifle and grenades, and
when he was wounded and was bleeding he fought with a stick. This is how
heroes die," said Adel Rajab, 60, a father of two in Gaza.
"I have watched the video 30 times since last night, there is no better
way to die," said Ali, a 30-year-old taxi driver in Gaza.
"I will make this video a daily duty to watch for my sons, and my
grandsons in the future," said the father of two.
<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64700>

<https://archive.md/OZVTS>
D. Ray
2024-10-20 11:57:01 UTC
The leader of the Palestinian movement Hamas, Yahya Sinwar, had been
fighting against the Israeli military in the Gaza Strip for 18 days before
his death as he did not want to stay out of the battlefield, a Turkish
newspaper has reported, citing a source from the movement.

Sinwar was advised to avoid hostilities after he headed the movement's
political office in August, replacing the assassinated Ismail Haniyeh, the
source said.

"However, he did not want to stay out of the battlefield, he wanted to die
in battle. He had been fighting against Israel in [the southern Gazan city
of] Rafah for 18 days and was engaging in a battle with four comrades on
the day of his death, a battle that lasted about two hours," the source
added.

The source also expressed the opinion that Sinwar was alone at the moment
of his death, as other Hamas fighters sought to divert the Israeli military
in another direction. He intentionally covered his face when filmed by a
drone to avoid artificial intelligence recognition, the source was cited as
saying by the newspaper.

<https://t.me/geopolitics_live/35320>