U.S. Sends More Troops to Middle East as Israel Escalates War With Lebanon
Add Reply
D. Ray
2024-09-25 01:59:04 UTC
Even though poll after poll shows the majority of Americans do not want the
US to aid Israel's wars, let alone send our soldiers to fight them, the US
government has amassed around 40,000 troops in the Middle East and is
sending even more to back up Israel's multifront wars.

<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64657>

<https://archive.ph/8wQ61>
AlleyCat
2024-09-25 02:36:04 UTC
On Wed, 25 Sep 24 01:59:04 UTC, D. Ray says...
Post by D. Ray
Even though poll after poll shows the majority of Americans do not want the
US to aid Israel's wars, let alone send our soldiers to fight them, the US
government has amassed around 40,000 troops in the Middle East and is
sending even more to back up Israel's multifront wars.
<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64657>
<https://archive.ph/8wQ61>
HARRIS: "There is not one member of the military who is in active duty in a combat zone in any war zone around the
world for the first time this century."

=====

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1832183023510429696/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/fdQv8hThHaQNjE5J.mp4?tag=12

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1819482094310940674/vid/avc1/1280x720/__Zc7AMUqL_cXO8V.mp4?tag=16

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-salad-
gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is
a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and
understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as
an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are announcing today also
that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been
essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe
that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."
David LaRue
2024-09-25 03:02:16 UTC
http://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM
[...]
:)

Why is Ka-ma-la the best that the Democrats can offer the country and the
world?

What is the mentality of the voters or vote-riggers that think the world
deserves her as another puppet leader?

IMHO the USA is in a very sad state of decay!