Israeli FM: Israel Won't Agree to a Ceasefire; Expects The West to Fight Their Wars
Add Reply
D. Ray
2024-09-30 17:30:11 UTC
Israel won't agree to a ceasefire and expects its Western allies to fight
their wars, so says the Jewish state's Foreign Minister Israel Katz.

<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64669>

<https://archive.md/E7sCR>
hello there
2024-09-30 17:48:05 UTC
"If Iran attacks". Missed that, lying Nazi whore?
D. Ray
2024-10-01 00:51:31 UTC
Post by hello there
Post by D. Ray
<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64669>
"If Iran attacks".
“If Iran attacks”, it changes nothing. It would be totally justified attack
that happened after many Jewish provocations and escalations. So it still
would be Israel’s war.

But even if someone is stupid boomer and thinks otherwise, he should
remember how “our greatest ally” was helping America and the West in the
war with Iraq. How many troops they sent, how many US planes were stationed
at “our unsinkable aircraft carrier in the Middle East”.

Funny how now they are forced to send two sinkable ones to save the
unsinkable.
%
d ray gay
hello there
2024-10-01 08:11:58 UTC
"If Iran attacks", it changes nothing.
Partially correct; it will be a continuation of the attacks against
Israel by Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran itself, and the Houthis.

Or are you denying these as well?

Iran behind basically every terror organization in the Middle East:
https://www.state.gov/reports/country-reports-on-terrorism-2021/iran/

Iran behind attack on Saudi-Arabia oil facilities:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abqaiq%E2%80%93Khurais_attack

Iran's oppression and mass executions:
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2024/04/iran-executes-853-people-in-eight-year-high-amid-relentless-repression-and-renewed-war-on-drugs/
https://theconversation.com/despite-un-warnings-irans-execution-of-kurds-and-political-dissidents-continues-unchecked-223138#:~:text=In%20the%20first%2011%20months,prisoners%2C%20including%20four%20on%20Jan.

Mass rape, torture in Iranian jails:
https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20231206-rape-torture-used-to-silence-iran-s-mahsa-amini-protesters-amnesty-says

Iran's antisemitism and Holocaust denial:
https://www.ushmm.org/antisemitism/holocaust-denial-and-distortion/holocaust-denial-antisemitism-iran
D. Ray
2024-10-04 01:56:52 UTC
Fixed it for you.
It’s because Hitler was right about Jews.
Khamenei calls Israel 'malignant cancer'
Based.
I already like them, you don’t have to try to convince me.
hello there
2024-10-04 10:57:56 UTC
In article <***@news.usenet.farm>,
D. Ray <***@ray> wrote:

[more trolling and post-editing by the nazoid sub-louse]

So this is how you hope to resurrect the Reich, huh, sub-louse?

186282@ud0s4.net
2024-10-01 01:18:33 UTC
Post by hello there
Post by D. Ray
<https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64669>
"If Iran attacks". Missed that, lying Nazi whore?
Israel could badly fuck up Iran all by itself. The
recent weeks especially have proven them not only
a powerful force but also extremely clever. Iranian
top people could also fall to Mossad.

Netenyahu today said something interesting ... about
how Iranians may be free of their jihadist leadership
a lot sooner than most imagine ........

Now, let's get real, despite all the 'diplomatic'
rhetoric from the USA/UK/EU the leadership there
really doesn't MIND one bit if Israel kicks
terrorist ass. Can't ADMIT it, but ....

Everyone else has had bad bad encounters with the
various jihadi groups over the years. They DO
want them dead or at least scattered.

Biden started sending more troops/equipment to
the middle east yesterday when it became obvious
Israel was gonna go in on the ground. We WILL
protect Israel, to a point, but I don't think
Israel needs THAT much protection.

Bad angle, by now BET Iran has at least a small
inventory of nukes - and means to deliver them.
It's 1940s tech ... indeed Iran advised NK on
how to build its nukes. Iran has been making
vast quantities uranium the past 20 years, and
traces of weapons-grade keep cropping up. They
may have some secret breeder reactors too ...
but intel is sketchy there.