heavy and sluggish 2021 07
Oleg Smirnov
2021-07-16 15:22:38 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/yjst8g3l> slate.com

While in Iraq, I was sometimes told that showing the conditions that
personnel were living in or using their exact words would cause a
public reaction that would not be beneficial to what we in the military
were trying to accomplish. This line of thinking is responsible for the
continuous rosy reports by military public affairs from Afghanistan and
Iraq, even as the reality on the ground was much darker .. The DOD ..
is not indicative of reality ..

The DOD has had input on the scripts of movies .. to reflect more
positive imagery and messages. More recently, the video game industry
has also been influenced by the DOD .. This campaign has included the
utterly bizarre rewriting of history: In the most recent Call of Duty
game, the Gulf War's "Highway of Death" - where U.S. airpower conducted
a wholesale slaughter of retreating Iraqis - was changed to a Russian
operation ..

It's long known only fools trust the Pentagon-approved reports.
<https://tinyurl.com/y9edq5kt>
.. Billions of dollars are thrown away on failed weapons ..
Byker
2021-07-16 19:29:52 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<https://tinyurl.com/yjst8g3l> slate.com
While in Iraq, I was sometimes told that showing the conditions that
personnel were living in or using their exact words would cause a public
reaction that would not be beneficial to what we in the military were
trying to accomplish.
The Navy SEAL who killed Bin Laden says pretty much the same thing:

That Afghan translator's opinion of man landing on the moon is priceless...
Oleg Smirnov
2021-07-22 15:23:03 UTC
<https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=5v0qck>

Afghan Taliban take control .. seizing US military vehicles ..

Reports say the area is now under full control of the Taliban,
who are now collecting weapons and other military equipment,
including armoured American Humvee vehicles ..

America has lost.
<https://tinyurl.com/yb4o9t6k>
Afghanistan - U.S. Special Forces Commit Drive-By Murder ..
Byker
2021-07-23 19:25:42 UTC
must seem like old times for you
I can hardly wait for the Chingchongs to experience the joys of IEDs and
truck bombs. KABOOM!: