BOUNTY FOR "MERCILESSLY BEHEADING FBI, CIA and NSA AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS"
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
2021-02-25 23:00:29 UTC
Brits just DON'T HAVE THE SKILLS, TO PLAY SPIN.
How about this for spin, SAFFRON GOONDA-Jee?
https://www.bbc.com/sport/56168544
'Women's sport in India: An emboldened new generation breaking through barriers'
BBC is helping Indian women fight patriarchal SAFFRON GOONDA culture in India.
BBC Zindabad!
'Phogat comes from a small village in Haryana, a northern state with one of the most imbalanced gender ratios in India. In her home state, there are markedly fewer females than males, a phenomenon partly explained by sex-selective abortion.
In the eyes of many among the rural conservative society that formed her, a baby boy is a blessing, a baby girl a burden. Here, societal expectation dictates a dutiful daughter must dress and behave in a certain way as she charts an approved course towards becoming a dedicated wife and mother.
Despite this, Phogat's upbringing was different. It was her uncle who decided all the family's daughters should take up wrestling. It attracted opposition and controversy.
Phogat recounts in her local dialect Haryanvi: "All hell broke loose in the village when my uncle starting training us girls in the early 2000s. People called him and us names.
"We sisters had short cropped hair and we would wear shorts in the village and practise.
"Ladies would come up to my mother saying 'tell your daughter to at least cover her legs'. My mother would also feel ashamed, but we fought back collectively. And the international medals proved everyone wrong."
Overcoming poverty, patriarchy and other challenges, Phogat is just one of many modern figures showcasing the rising spirit of Indian sportswomen.'
Gand Fardhu to the Uncle for also countering the SAFFRON GOONDALAND patriarchal culture.
Looks like SAFFRON GOONDALAND so-called culture is changing from ground up, despite oppression from above, with help from foreign NGO like BBC.
I sincerely hope american whites POST the following on "alt right, white
supremacist, republican, militia websites" SO the bible thumping BUBBAS
understand HOW their EVIL AMERICAN GOVT CIA, NSA, DHS and FBI
PSYCHOPATHS have been "SECRETLY CHIPPING Americans for more than 30
years" with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING THEM with Directed Energy
Weapons and also DESTROYING their relationships, life and careers by
REMOTELY PROGRAMMING THEM.

Somebody offered a BOUNTY for BEHEADING FBI, CIA and NSA AGENTS LIKE
FUCKING PIGS

MERCILESSLY BEHEAD FBI, CIA, MI-6 and NSA AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/jOUH9jhYnkk/JzzgdUN-pkoJ

Even GODS will be SHOCKED at the "INFINITE DECEPTION and CUNNING" of
"White race".

WHITE CHRISTIANS "Deceiving Non-Whites" WITH SMALL POX INFESTED BLANKETS

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

MULTIPLY this DECEPTION by a FACTOR of a MILLION and you will understand
"what your EVIL GOVTS are doing behind your back".

EVIL American Govt CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS Psychopaths have been SECRETLY
CHIPPING Americans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 30 years as
explained in the following column by Psychologist Ms. Carol Smith and
Dr. Rauni Kilde (Chief Medical Officer in Finland)

Microchip Mind Control, Implants And Cybernetics - Dr. Rauni Kilde
https://rense.com/general17/imp.htm

On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of
Mind Invasive Technology
https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
2021-02-25 23:54:06 UTC
Brits just DON'T HAVE THE SKILLS, TO PLAY SPIN.
Joe Root 6.2-3-8-5
Was just going to reply with a link to this article.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/root-says-england-hurt-motivation-151946562.html
'But it was the spinners on both teams -- including part-timer
Root who took five for eight in India's first innings -- who
claimed almost all the wickets and bowled the majority of
the overs.'

http://youtu.be/EEHsR63F5Dw