heavy and sluggish 2021 03
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-03 17:55:42 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/yden69sn> extremetech.com

The US Air Force Quietly Admits the F-35 Is a Failure

Reasonable people admitted it several years ago.

You morons refused to believe.
George Black
2021-03-03 23:32:42 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<https://tinyurl.com/yden69sn> extremetech.com
The US Air Force Quietly Admits the F-35 Is a Failure
Reasonable people admitted it several years ago.
You morons refused to believe.
How nice of you to get your nose out of the bottle.
Hows that aircraft carrier with its escorting tugs
Byker
2021-03-04 02:04:42 UTC
Post by George Black
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<https://tinyurl.com/yden69sn> extremetech.com
The US Air Force Quietly Admits the F-35 Is a Failure
Reasonable people admitted it several years ago.
You morons refused to believe.
How nice of you to get your nose out of the bottle.
How's that aircraft carrier with its escorting tugs
Oleg and his droogs defend the Motherland during the Great Patriotic War:

Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-04 17:21:23 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/y9s7t8nc> dailysabah.com

The U.S. Air Force wants inexpensive, lightweight fighter jets to replace
its fleet of aging F-16s .. Lockheed Martin Corp., however, has continued
to add new technologies to the F-35 over the last two decades, making the
lightweight replacement both heavy and costly .. requires exhaustive
maintenance, there is an engine shortage and it is unreliable. ..

The new American tech manifests its general tendency to overbloatedness
and ugly inelegance, not only with regard to the F-35 design. This is the
can't-do spirit. It's like penile impotency because of obesity.

But it's just one of the symptoms of the slow dying of America in total.

.. Most Americans walk around like a bunch of zombies .. as a result
of mental health problems and stress .. One of the primary reasons
why so many people are acting like zombies is because we have been
drugged out of our minds. Americans take more legal drugs than anyone
ever has in the entire history of the world, and each year the
pharmaceutical companies come up with even more drugs for us to try.
In particular, because we are so deeply unhappy Americans take
boatloads of anti-depressants. More than 50 million Americans are on
anti-depressants right now, and it gets worse with each passing year.
But even though we are taking so many "happy pills", Americans
continue to kill themselves at a staggering pace, and this is
particularly true for our young people. .. The national suicide rate
for teens was skyrocketing before the pandemic ever began .. Our
society has become so sick and so twisted that life seems completely
empty to so many of these youths. .. Overall life expectancy has been
dropping in the U.S. as well. .. Our healthcare system has become a
complete and utter nightmare, and it is not going to get any better
any time soon. Speaking of nightmares, our system of public education
has become a sick joke. .. Millions upon millions of young people
graduate from high school each year, but many of them can barely
read, write or speak in public. .. <https://tinyurl.com/yc9lrrc8>
Chris M. Thomasson
https://www.stroustrup.com/JSF-AV-rules.pdf
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-05 02:06:41 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/y9edq5kt> commondreams.org

.. As scores of billions of dollars are thrown away on failed weapons
systems, America's roads, bridges, and other forms of infrastructure
continue to crumble. ..

The F-35 stealth fighter .. The plane was at one point seven years
behind schedule and $163 billion over budget. Nonetheless, the U.S.
military persisted and it is now nearing full production at a projected
total cost of $1.7 trillion by the year 2070. Even so, nagging problems
persist, including engine difficulties and seriousmaintenance
deficiencies. Even more troubling: the plane often can't be cleared for
flying if lightning is anywhere in the area, which is deeply ironic,
given that it's called the Lightning II. Let's hope that there are no
thunderstorms in the next war.

The Boeing KC-46 tanker .. Doing away with old-fashioned windows and an
actual airman as a "boom operator" in the refueling loop (as in a legacy
tanker like the KC-135), the KC-46 uses a largely automated refueling
system via video. Attractive in theory, that system has yet to work
reliably in practice. (Maybe, it will, however, by the year 2024 ..) And
what good is a tanker that isn't assured of actually transferring fuel
in mid-air and turns out to be compromised as well by its own fuel
leaks? The Air Force is now speaking of "repurposing" its new generation
of tankers for missions other than refueling. That's like me saying that
I'm repurposing my boat as an anchor since it happened to spring a leak
and sink to the bottom of the lake.

And speaking of boats, perhaps you won't be surprised to learn that the
Navy has had serious problems of its own with its most recent Gerald R.
Ford-class aircraft carriers. .. Never underestimate the allure of
cramming unproven and expensive technologies for "next generation"
success on board such vessels. Include among them, when it comes to the
Ford-class carriers, elevators for raising munitions that notoriously
don't operate well and a catapult system for launching planes from the
deck (known as the Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch System or EMALS)
that's constantly breaking down. As you might imagine, not much can
happen on an aircraft carrier when you can't load munitions or launch
planes effectively. Each new Ford-class carrier costs in the neighborhood
of $14 billion, yet despite all that money, it simply "isn't very good
at actually being a carrier," ..

And speaking of failing ships, let's not forget the Navy's Littoral
Combat Ships (LCS), which have earned the nickname "little crappy ships."
A serious propulsion design flaw may end up turning them into "floating
garbage piles," .. The Navy bought 10 of them for roughly half a billion
dollars each, with future orders currently on hold. Lockheed Martin is
the lead contractor, the same one responsible for the wildly profligate
(and profitable) F-35.

Grimly for the Navy, problems were so severe with its Zumwalt-class of
stealth destroyers that the program was actually canceled after only
three ships had been built. (The Navy initially planned to build 32 of
them.) Critiqued as a vessel in search of a mission, the Zumwalt-class
was also bedeviled by problems with its radar and main armament. In
total, the Navy spent $22 billion on a failed "next generation" concept
whose cancelation offers us that utter rarity of our moment: a weapon
so visibly terrible that even the military-industrial complex couldn't
continue to justify it. ..

Overpriced and underperforming weapons, .. are a feature of, rather than
some sort of bug in, the military-industrial complex as future profits
for giant weapons companies drive design and fielding decisions, not
capability, efficiency, or even need. .. Mediocre (or worse) performance
is judged acceptable, if only to keep the money flowing ..
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-06 01:56:45 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/yao4qtxn> moroccoworldnews.com

US Air Force Comes to Terms With Its $1.5 Trillion F-35 Mistake

.. The US alone has spent an estimated $1.5 trillion on developing the
F-35 fighter. These eye-watering costs were justified by the promise
that the "multi-role" fighter would replace much of NATO's fleet. ..
While the US Air Force has retired much of its fighters, the replacement
is proving to be less capable .. F-35 .. appears to be too fragile and
costly .. The US Air Force now needs a new fifth generation fighter to
replace the F-35 ..

Such an all-around laughing stock.
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-06 09:22:14 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/yafbfvek> ndupress.ndu.edu

Officers Are Less Intelligent: What Does It Mean?

The intelligence of new Marine Corps officers has declined steadily since
1980. Two-thirds of the new officers commissioned in 2014 would be in the
bottom one-third of the class of 1980; 41 percent of new officers in 2014
would not have qualified to be officers by the standards held at the time
of World War II. Similarly, at the top of the distribution, there are
fewer of the very intelligent officers who will eventually become senior
leaders .. A similar decline in intelligence has likely occurred in the
other Services' officer corps, as this is a trend in the pool of all
college graduates and not something specific to the Marine Corps .. In the
Army, the test scores of previously enlisted officer candidates have been
declining since at least the mid-1990s .. The decline in average
intelligence manifests itself not just in the middle of the distribution,
but also at the top. ..

It does mean the US military command are pretty dumb and getting dumber.
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-06 17:18:56 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/yddq7jqc> bgov.com

"What does the F-35 give us and is there a way to cut our losses? Is there
a way to not keep spending that much money for such a low capability? ..
Congress regularly increases funding for the program, which has
constituencies spread across the United States. .. The F-35 program is an
example of how the U.S. has wasted "a spectacular amount of money" on
weapons systems that haven't worked "at all" or that have "not lived up to
their promise," he said. The Pentagon's acquisition process over the last
20 years "can only be described as a complete disaster for what is going on
with the F-35," ..

Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-26 18:56:25 UTC

Watch Russian drills near the North Pole.

Post by Oleg Smirnov
<https://tinyurl.com/yden69sn>
The US Air Force Quietly Admits the F-35 Is a Failure
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-28 12:26:19 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/yrjuuc28> ndtv.com

Russia Pushes Northern Sea Route As "Alternative" To Suez Canal
Russia has invested heavily in the development of the Northern Sea
Route that allows ships to cut the journey to Asian ports by 15
days compared with the conventional route through the Suez Canal ..
The route becomes increasingly free of ice due to climate change ..

<https://tinyurl.com/2dccs5py> opoyi.com

Amid the Suez Canal crisis in Egypt, Russia has grabbed on to the
opportunity to promote its northern shipping route through the
Arctic as an alternative ..

Climat change is such a "western" buzzword. In some way, this so
called climat change really helps Russia develop the NSR faster,
but in the longer run, climat change or non-change doesn't matter.
Building of more powerful icebreakers and other ice-class ships,
further improvement of onshore infrastructure, navigation support
along the route, will eventually allow to keep it well-functional
and competitive regardless of climatic conditions.

This is what the American scum call "Russian threat in Arctic".
Stephen Harding
2021-03-28 20:25:51 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
This is what the American scum call "Russian threat in Arctic".
If climate change is just a Western "buzzword", wonder why Putin pays
any attention to it?

So what is Russia going to do when China claims a good portion of the
Arctic seas like they have the China Seas?

China and Russia will be good buddies so I guess it won't matter, just
so long as Russia doesn't antagonize the Chinese.

SMH
Oleg Smirnov
I see, your desperate last hope is to egg up China against Russia.
PaxPerPoten
2021-03-29 18:08:38 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Stephen Harding
Post by Oleg Smirnov
This is what the American scum call "Russian threat in Arctic".
If climate change is just a Western "buzzword", wonder why Putin pays
any attention to it?
So what is Russia going to do when China claims a good portion of the
Arctic seas like they have the China Seas?
China and Russia will be good buddies so I guess it won't matter, just
so long as Russia doesn't antagonize the Chinese.
I see, your desperate last hope is to egg up China against Russia.
You Russians have long been wary of the Chinese. With good reason. You
and your fellow Russians keep hoping that the USA will resolve your
problem by eradicating China. We don't eradicate other countries. Or did
you forget the Marshal plan and the WWI reconstruction of Europe etc?
Maybe you should study how the USA eradicated Japan. Notice that Japan
is still there and thrives with an excellent economy, low crime and
needs no guidance from others. They have taken their place as a member
of the Family of Nations. Russia should take note and do likewise.
Russia does have a lot to offer.
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-29 18:23:47 UTC
Post by PaxPerPoten
<http://tinyurl.com/watch-maga>

Go eat some shit dude.
George Black
2021-03-29 19:00:54 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Stephen Harding
[...]
No answer possible eh...
Why does Putin keep employing this retard
Jim Wilkins
2021-03-29 20:19:09 UTC

--------------------------------------
Russian psychiatrists are testing the monkey-with-a-keyboard theory.
PaxPerPoten
Same reason many Americans keep watching the "3 Stooges".
Byker
2021-03-29 22:45:43 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Go eat some shit dude.
Oleg is petrified by the prospect of yet another
Golden Horde sweeping across the steppes...
Leper
2021-03-30 23:51:53 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Go eat some shit dude.
Oleg is petrified by the prospect of yet another Golden Horde sweeping
across the steppes...
This time they will get it right. Rape the Women and kill the men.
Look what happened when they got it backwards. An Oleg!
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-31 00:50:49 UTC
Post by Leper
Oleg is petrified by the prospect of yet another Golden Horde
sweeping across the steppes...
This time they will get it right. Rape the Women and kill the men.
Look what happened when they got it backwards. An Oleg!
If you shit eaters were less ignorant, you'd know
that yet another Golden Horde is already incorporated
into Russia.
PaxPerPoten
Whine on! Whine on! Is Olegs favorite hum-a-long. ;-)
PaxPerPoten
2021-03-30 23:36:04 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Stephen Harding
[...]
Nice picture of your Mother getting ready to birth your Twin Brother.
Are you also the Father?
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-31 00:39:57 UTC
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/watch-maga>
Nice picture of your Mother getting ready to birth your Twin Brother.
Are you also the Father?
This piece of art shows a genuine American spirit.
It is named Old Glory. Produced by a great American
artist Keith Boadwee <https://bit.ly/3w92AIt>
Leper
Good picture of Oleg recycling his Vodka.
PaxPerPoten
2021-03-31 20:24:19 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/watch-maga>
Nice picture of your Mother getting ready to birth your Twin Brother.
Are you also the Father?
Aw, come on Oleg. Fess up.
<https://bit.ly/3w92AIt>
Byker
2021-03-31 18:06:36 UTC
Which one is Oleg? http://rlu.ru/2KpI3
PaxPerPoten
2021-03-31 20:24:32 UTC
Since the Chernobyl Fiasco. It could be both.
Byker
2021-03-29 20:32:50 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
I see, your desperate last hope is to egg up China against Russia.
Oleg goes shopping:

Oh, he must pine away for the good old days of queuing at Moscow's GUM
department store...
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-29 21:06:37 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
I see, your desperate last hope is to egg up China against Russia.
Oleg goes shopping: http://youtu.be/m6wAtzrTZbo
Byker got clickbaited.

Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-29 22:08:48 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/ygd9adwn> slate.fr

F-35 accidentally hit by one of its own bullets

.. In early March, an F-35 fighter jet, reputed to be one of the
most sophisticated in the world, one of the most expensive also,
shot himself on his own .. A 25-millimeter bullet, fired from a
weapon placed under the aircraft, exploded in its out of the gun,
causing severe damage to the aircraft ..

So the sad saga continues.
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<https://tinyurl.com/yden69sn>
The US Air Force Quietly Admits the F-35 Is a Failure
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-29 23:22:40 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/nauuprh4> nationalheraldindia.com

Europe prepares for life without America ..

Turns out, it is not just the European political class but the Europe
itself that has started to take a long-awaited cynical view of the
shenanigans of its cousin across the pond .. The survey summarises that
a clear majority of Europeans .. now think that [Biden] will be unable
to help the US mount a comeback hitherto pre-eminent global leader. It
also suggests that the majority of Europeans in almost every country
polled .. also believe that the political system in the States is
fundamentally broken, and that Europe must not depend on the US to
defend it .. Only 10 per cent in France and Germany believe that their
country needs the American security guarantee a great deal .. In other
Western and Northern European countries is between 14-18 per cent ..

The figures turn progressively bad for DC when it comes to taking sides
in the Sino-American conflict. At the bare minimum, 50 per cent of
those polled in every country wants their respective governments to
remain neutral in such a conflict .. The scenario becomes prohibitively
bad when the same question is fielded vis-à-vis Russia .. All the
respondents polled want their governments to take a neutral stand. ..
This broad-based survey appears to be a damning verdict on the decline
of American power and its belief in its exceptionalism .. These beliefs
are solidifying in Europe ..

Post by Oleg Smirnov
<https://tinyurl.com/yden69sn>
The US Air Force Quietly Admits the F-35 Is a Failure
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-30 15:40:56 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/3vsaahvb> theparliamentmagazine.eu

In a pan-European survey of over 15,000 citizens in ten EU Member
States, just 10 percent held the view that the US was a "reliable"
security partner ..

The survey showed that at least 60 percent of respondents in every
country polled - and 67 percent across all the countries - felt
their country could not depend on US support .. Two thirds of
those surveyed indicated the importance of Europe looking after its
own defence capabilities rather than relying primarily on the US ..

The Euros seek to distance themselves from the US.
They see the all-round American decline, and what will America do?
America will remain in decline, with acceleration.
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<https://tinyurl.com/yden69sn>
The US Air Force Quietly Admits the F-35 Is a Failure
Byker
2021-03-30 19:26:33 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<https://tinyurl.com/3vsaahvb> theparliamentmagazine.eu
In a pan-European survey of over 15,000 citizens in ten EU Member States,
just 10 percent held the view that the US was a "reliable" security
partner ..
And it shows:

https://blackpigeonspeaks.com/video/rp-1-europe-the-next-yugoslavia/

https://www.amazon.com/Strange-Death-Europe-Immigration-Identity/dp/1472942248