to forge a military alliance
Byker
2021-03-11 22:41:37 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/y7apxxdt> scmp.com
China has no plans to forge a military alliance with Russia, the defence
ministry said on Monday, responding to speculation that Beijing and Moscow
could develop a united front against Nato ..
Ah, Олег, back with us I see.

I wonder if Russia would ally itself with China if the Chingchongs would
pour money into Kremlin coffers in exchange for a "Belt and Road
Initiative".

According to author Viktor Suvorov, there is no Russian word for
"initiative", and I can believe it...
Oleg Smirnov
2021-03-11 22:48:35 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/y7apxxdt> scmp.com
China has no plans to forge a military alliance with Russia, the defence
ministry said on Monday, responding to speculation that Beijing and Moscow
could develop a united front against Nato ..
Ah, ????, back with us I see.
Hey, Shithie, speak for yourself.
<http://tinyurl.com/watch-maga>
Chris M. Thomasson
2021-03-11 23:42:19 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<https://tinyurl.com/y7apxxdt> scmp.com
China has no plans to forge a military alliance with Russia, the defence
ministry said on Monday, responding to speculation that Beijing and Moscow
could develop a united front against Nato ..
Ah, ????, back with us I see.
Hey, Shithie, speak for yourself.
I wonder if Russia would ally itself with China if the Chingchongs would
pour money into Kremlin coffers in exchange for a "Belt and Road
Initiative".
According to author Viktor Suvorov, there is no Russian word for
"initiative", and I can believe it...
<http://tinyurl.com/watch-maga>
China and Russia on the Moon:

https://www.livescience.com/china-russia-moon-mission.html
Byker
2021-03-12 00:54:22 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
https://www.livescience.com/china-russia-moon-mission.html
We'll see how long that alliance lasts after Beijing
makes its move on the Kamchatka Peninsula...
Chris M. Thomasson
2021-03-13 01:23:39 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
https://www.livescience.com/china-russia-moon-mission.html
We'll see how long that alliance lasts after Beijing makes its move on
the Kamchatka Peninsula...
Afaict, that move should make the Russian's _really_ mad.