Oleg checks himself in for rehab
Byker
2021-07-13 16:43:18 UTC
Gulags for vodkaholics:

George Black
2021-07-13 20:06:41 UTC
Post by Byker
Gulags for vodkaholics: http://youtu.be/aU2T2VXItt8
Shock horror so that is where Oleg is currently holed up ...
Waste of good booze
Byker
2021-07-13 21:48:43 UTC
Post by George Black
Post by Byker
Gulags for vodkaholics: http://youtu.be/aU2T2VXItt8
Shock horror so that is where Oleg is currently holed up ...
Waste of good booze
I wonder if he'd be kind enough to translate this for us:

Jonathan
2021-07-13 22:15:14 UTC
Post by George Black
Post by Byker
Gulags for vodkaholics: http://youtu.be/aU2T2VXItt8
Shock horror so that is where Oleg is currently holed up ...
Waste of good booze
Seems in Russia just wave around a little vodka
and the govt can have all the slave labor it
could ever need.

But this is the kind of labor they get, however

A group of drunk Russians building a brick wall

https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Byker
2021-07-14 01:10:29 UTC
Seems in Russia just wave around a little vodka and the govt can have all
the slave labor it could ever need.
But this is the kind of labor they get, however
A group of drunk Russians building a brick wall
http://youtu.be/Rwvp0mRm9Lc
Reminds me of certain subcontractors on my construction jobs <snicker>

Has anything changed in the last 18 years?: https://tinyurl.com/2fcstw3r
Jonathan
2021-07-14 06:46:37 UTC
Post by Byker
Seems in Russia just wave around a little vodka and the govt can have all
the slave labor it could ever need.
But this is the kind of labor they get, however
A group of drunk Russians building a brick wall
http://youtu.be/Rwvp0mRm9Lc
Reminds me of certain subcontractors on my construction jobs <snicker>
Has anything changed in the last 18 years?: https://tinyurl.com/2fcstw3r
Not much, they say life is hard in Russia, especially
outside of Moscow.

I happened to be watching an online girl cam, by
accident of course, and this Russian girl was
asked what her dreams were in the chatline.

She quickly and firmly said, in her heavy accent...

..."My dream is to get out of Russia".

You didn't have to ask her twice.
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Oleg Smirnov
2021-07-14 09:23:16 UTC
Post by Jonathan
"Jonathan" wrote in message
Seems in Russia just wave around a little vodka and the govt can have all
the slave labor it could ever need.
But this is the kind of labor they get, however
A group of drunk Russians building a brick wall
http://youtu.be/Rwvp0mRm9Lc
Reminds me of certain subcontractors on my construction jobs <snicker>
Has anything changed in the last 18 years?: https://tinyurl.com/2fcstw3r
Not much, they say life is hard in Russia, especially
outside of Moscow.
I happened to be watching an online girl cam, by
accident of course, and this Russian girl was
asked what her dreams were in the chatline.
She quickly and firmly said, in her heavy accent...
..."My dream is to get out of Russia".
You didn't have to ask her twice.
It would be more reliable to look at Russia's migration statistics.

Anyway, I welcome my fan club and am pleasant to watch your rage.
Kurt Nicklas
2021-07-14 09:58:47 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Jonathan
"Jonathan" wrote in message
Seems in Russia just wave around a little vodka and the govt can have all
the slave labor it could ever need.
But this is the kind of labor they get, however
A group of drunk Russians building a brick wall
http://youtu.be/Rwvp0mRm9Lc
Reminds me of certain subcontractors on my construction jobs <snicker>
Has anything changed in the last 18 years?: https://tinyurl.com/2fcstw3r
Not much, they say life is hard in Russia, especially
outside of Moscow.
I happened to be watching an online girl cam, by
accident of course, and this Russian girl was
asked what her dreams were in the chatline.
She quickly and firmly said, in her heavy accent...
..."My dream is to get out of Russia".
You didn't have to ask her twice.
It would be more reliable to look at Russia's migration statistics.
The wealthy send their wealth abroad and send their children abroad to
be educated. The educated go abroad for better jobs and more
opportunity.

Russia has a weak economy because all it has is oil. Russia is
sanctioned because it took Crimea and E. Ukraine illegally.

And then there is still the reckoning for MH-17 to come.
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Anyway, I welcome my fan club and am pleasant to watch your rage.
'mne priyatno' is better translated 'it's pleasant to me' or 'it's
pleasant for me'.

Ponyatno, durak?
Oleg Smirnov
2021-07-14 15:46:36 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Jonathan
"Jonathan" wrote in message
[...]
Popular trends are shown through statistics figures.

It differs from wishful fantazies.
Hey, cocksucker, I don't care.
Kurt Nicklas
2021-07-14 15:53:07 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Jonathan
"Jonathan" wrote in message
[...]
"Statistics figures" come from the office of Dictator-for-Life Vova
Putin. Who believes them except those sucking his farts?
Post by Oleg Smirnov
It differs from wishful fantazies.
It certainly differs from yours, durak.
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Anyway, I welcome my fan club and am pleasant to watch your rage.
'mne priyatno' is better translated 'it's pleasant to me' or 'it's
pleasant for me'.
Ponyatno, durak?
Hey, cocksucker, I don't care.
All you care about is what your FSB pals tell you to care about.

Ne pravda li??
Oleg Smirnov
2021-07-14 16:01:05 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Jonathan
..."My dream is to get out of Russia".
You didn't have to ask her twice.
It would be more reliable to look at Russia's migration statistics.
The wealthy send their wealth abroad and send their children abroad to
be educated. The educated go abroad for better jobs and more
opportunity.
Popular trends are shown through statistics figures.
"Statistics figures" come from the office of Dictator-for-Life Vova
Putin. Who believes them except those sucking his farts?
<https://tinyurl.com/drug-overdose-pindos>
<https://tinyurl.com/drug-overdose-europe>
Kurt Nicklas
2021-07-14 16:04:54 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Jonathan
..."My dream is to get out of Russia".
You didn't have to ask her twice.
It would be more reliable to look at Russia's migration statistics.
The wealthy send their wealth abroad and send their children abroad to
be educated. The educated go abroad for better jobs and more
opportunity.
Popular trends are shown through statistics figures.
"Statistics figures" come from the office of Dictator-for-Life Vova
Putin. Who believes them except those sucking his farts?
So where are your "statistics", little FSB asshole?

Maybe you can get that shithead Lavarov or poopstain Ragozin to supply
them for you?

I laugh while I'm waiting for you, durak.
Oleg Smirnov
2021-07-14 16:12:17 UTC
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Kurt Nicklas
Post by Oleg Smirnov
It would be more reliable to look at Russia's migration statistics.
The wealthy send their wealth abroad and send their children abroad to
be educated. The educated go abroad for better jobs and more
opportunity.
Popular trends are shown through statistics figures.
"Statistics figures" come from the office of Dictator-for-Life Vova
Putin. Who believes them except those sucking his farts?
<https://tinyurl.com/drug-overdose-pindos>
<https://tinyurl.com/drug-overdose-europe>
America has become today like a leprosarium.
So where are your "statistics", little FSB asshole?
Maybe you can get that shithead Lavarov or poopstain Ragozin to supply
them for you?
I laugh while I'm waiting for you, durak.
Also, read the Committee's report here <https://tinyurl.com/y5mdvwak>
There are nice pictures showing how really bad things in the US are.
The fact it's worse than what was 100 years ago isn't an exaggeration.
Byker
2021-07-14 17:30:06 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
America has become today like a leprosarium.
MOSCOW TO MURMANSK:

Byker
2021-07-14 17:19:29 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
It would be more reliable to look at Russia's migration statistics.
Go for it:

Why young Russians want OUT:

Putin: "Russia is for Russians.":

Post by Oleg Smirnov
Anyway, I welcome my fan club and am pleasant to watch your rage.
Too bad you can't hear our hilarity:

Oleg Smirnov
2021-07-14 17:23:43 UTC
Go for it: http://youtu.be/HJ56MYa9W8M
Why young Russians want OUT: http://youtu.be/VKlHKH2iFo4
http://youtu.be/CgNChZrWNmI
http://youtu.be/CjC5H5c2ohM
Hey, Shithie, your 1001 videos aren't statistics.
Byker
2021-07-14 17:38:45 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Hey, Shithie, your 1001 videos aren't statistics.
They don't have to be: