Chase Bank refuses service to General Michael Flynn over "REPUTATIONAL RISK"
Byker
2021-08-30 17:23:27 UTC
I'll refuse to do business with Chase Bank.
It won't do any good: https://tinyurl.com/fuce7xm8
Sanctuary City
2021-08-30 21:43:15 UTC
In article <7e35409d-4c9f-4023-a3c2-
Ok - Then let businesses refuse service to blacks and perverts also.
https://www.lifezette.com/2021/08/chase-bank-goes-full-woke-cancels-gen-flynns-credit-card-over-reputational-risk/
aug 29 2021 Just when you thought corporate wokeness couldn’t get any worse, it does. General Michael Flynn announced in his Telegram channel today that he received a letter from Chase Bank informing him they know longer want his business.
"We are closing your credit cards. After careful consideration, we decided to close your credit cards on September 18, 2021 because continuing the relationship creates possible reputational risk to our company".
Should be worth $10-$15 million in an out of court settlement to
avoid protracted legal fees and negative mass media coverage.

Way to go Chase. That's some shrewd thinking.
danny burstein
2021-08-31 00:31:29 UTC
[snip, including probably fake attribs]
Post by Sanctuary City
"We are closing your credit cards. After careful consideration, we decided to close your credit cards on September 18, 2021 because continuing the relationship creates possible reputational risk to our company".
Should be worth $10-$15 million in an out of court settlement to
avoid protracted legal fees and negative mass media coverage.
Should be worth zilch. Do you really believe a bank would
send someone a letter like that?

Damn you're dumb. And a cross-poster, too.
***@panix.com
smirk
Hi Bradley you socked-up cocksucker.
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-09-02 13:24:06 UTC
Post by Byker
I'll refuse to do business with Chase Bank.
It won't do any good: https://tinyurl.com/fuce7xm8
Sure it will, it will keep me clear of the actual CRIMINALS.

The BANKSTERS are the TRUE CRIMINALS and while General Flynn became a
politician, NOT exactly a good choice of occupations, Democrats and
Banksters are the bottom of the barrel of the connections to have.
--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced and canceled.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.