Everyone is saying Biden's Afghanistan withdrawl was even worse than the Vietnam withdrawl
Add Reply
MIL0CH
2021-08-20 21:34:46 UTC
Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on because
this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.

*
Ubiquitous
2021-08-21 12:55:32 UTC
Post by MIL0CH
Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.
if we'd pulled out in May like Trump wanted it would have been way better
because Trump wanted to give them that jewboy Kutchner as a Muslim
sacrifice.
Text-Drivers R Killers
2021-08-21 17:36:42 UTC
Post by MIL0CH
Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.
*
Trump wanted to stay and fight to the death, but with so few soldiers left
it was too late.
Ubiquitous
sacrifice.
Text-Drivers R Killers
it was too late.
Text-Drivers R Killers
it was too late.
Ubiquitous
sacrifice.
Text-Drivers R Killers
it was too late.
Text-Drivers R Killers
it was too late.
Text-Drivers R Killers
it was too late.
Míloch
2021-08-25 21:06:26 UTC
Post by Text-Drivers R Killers
Post by MIL0CH
Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.
*
Trump wanted to stay and fight to the death, but with so few soldiers left
it was too late.
Biden stranded thousands of American's who will now become hostages to the
Taliban...

Joe Biden will be impeached...and court-martialed for treason...and I voted for
him...and watch Maddow too! I regret my decision.

*
Skeeter
Most liberals do right now.
Checkmate
2021-08-26 19:30:28 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by MIL0CH
Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.
*
Trump wanted to stay and fight to the death, but with so few soldiers left
it was too late.
Biden stranded thousands of American's who will now become hostages to the
Taliban...
Joe Biden will be impeached...and court-martialed for treason...and I voted for
him...and watch Maddow too! I regret my decision.
*
Most liberals do right now.
If a guy fucked Rachel Maddow, would that make him geigh?
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

Footloose!

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Ubiquitous
sacrifice.
Ubiquitous
sacrifice.
Text-Drivers R Killers
it was too late.
Míloch
2021-08-30 23:55:18 UTC
Post by MIL0CH
Joe Biden is not senile or incompetent. This whole clusterfuck can be
explained. Just give Biden enough time to figure out what is going on
because this has to be Trump's fault.... he will go to jail for this.
*
Trump wanted to stay and fight to the death, but with so few soldiers left
it was too late.
Have you always been so misinformed? Trump is the one who got us out. Biden is
the one who screwed up and surrendered, got dozens of Americans murdered, left
thousands of Americans stranded and handed the Taliban $83 Billion worth of
weapons.

*
Text-Drivers R Killers
it was too late.