The F-35 is a failure.
Byker
2021-03-07 19:44:01 UTC
Yes, we’re talking about the F-35. The 25-ton stealth warplane has become
the very problem it was supposed to solve. And now America needs a new
fighter to solve that F-35 problem, officials said.
With a sticker price of around $100 million per plane, including the
engine, the F-35 is expensive. While stealthy and brimming with high-tech
sensors, it’s also maintenance-intensive, buggy and unreliable.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2021/02/23/the-us-air-force-just-admitted-the-f-35-stealth-fighter-has-failed/?sh=530c695e1b16
After distributed hundreds of F35 planes to their alliance and friends,
they were then told the plane is a piece of monkey junk only good for
Sunday's drive.
Your solution?
Chris M. Thomasson
The EuroFighter 2000? Just kidding.
7EN
2021-03-09 05:43:00 UTC
Post by Byker
Yes, we’re talking about the F-35. The 25-ton stealth warplane has become
the very problem it was supposed to solve. And now America needs a new
fighter to solve that F-35 problem, officials said.
With a sticker price of around $100 million per plane, including the
engine, the F-35 is expensive. While stealthy and brimming with high-tech
sensors, it’s also maintenance-intensive, buggy and unreliable.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2021/02/23/the-us-air-force-just-admitted-the-f-35-stealth-fighter-has-failed/?sh=530c695e1b16
After distributed hundreds of F35 planes to their alliance and friends,
they were then told the plane is a piece of monkey junk only good for
Sunday's drive.
Your solution?
Copy MIGs ?

The F-15s/16s had their problems too. The 35s are even
more complicated, therefore more problems up-front. In
a few years they'll firm up into what we all hope they can be.

Assuming president Kamala doesn't disband the US military
for being "the most evil thing EVER" .....
Chris M. Thomasson
2021-03-09 08:07:15 UTC
Post by 7EN
Post by Byker
[...]
Damn. You might be right. The nasty line of thought just might be: The
evil US military is just there to protect a horrible racist country.
Therefore, it should be completely eliminated. WOW!