Mystery drones hovered over Navy destroyers off California, July 2019
Byker
2021-03-26 16:53:38 UTC
I'm not real sure how able we are to 'shoot the drones down' we are.
I'm also left uneasy about how we aim to find out who were flying them.
They might be Iranian airliners <snicker>...
Jim Wilkins
2021-03-26 16:58:03 UTC

They might be ours, but not everyone read the memo.
Leper
2021-03-26 20:55:56 UTC
Post by Byker
I'm not real sure how able we are to 'shoot the drones down' we are.
I'm also left uneasy about how we aim to find out who were flying them.
They might be Iranian airliners <snicker>...
I thought we shot all those down already! Didn't those lads get a
Missile "E" for that accomplishment?