the great vacuum...
Chris M. Thomasson
2021-07-08 22:59:27 UTC
I am wondering if China, Russia, and Iran should start funding the
taliban, isis, al qaeda in Afghanistan? Sart building joint bases?

Load the bases with state of the art antimissile/antiaircraft and
jamming loaded with runaways and a shit load of drones... Along with
several hundred thousand troops.

Does that sound really stupid, or just a little?
Chris M. Thomasson
2021-07-08 23:33:29 UTC
Post by Chris M. Thomasson
I am wondering if China, Russia, and Iran should start funding the
taliban, isis, al qaeda in Afghanistan? Sart building joint bases?
Load the bases with state of the art antimissile/antiaircraft and
jamming loaded with runaways and a shit load of drones... Along with
several hundred thousand troops.
Does that sound really stupid, or just a little?
I can see it now, the alliance of China, Russia, Iran says if any of
their soldiers die from a US strike, attack. LA will be nuked.