Little Snowflakes Blue, come blow your whistles
Byker
2020-12-19 16:36:43 UTC
Enjoy your future, Generation Z: https://tinyurl.com/yatp3xg5

I'll be dead and gone in a few years. You leftist twenty-somethings will get
to enjoy at least fifty years' worth of boot-and-shoot "surprise visits".

Also:

What's YOUR social credit score?:

I tell them, "I've lived a full life. Yours is just getting started.
Good luck -- you're gonna be needin' it!" <snicker>...
Oleg Smirnov
2020-12-19 17:45:11 UTC
Also: http://youtu.be/6eHKkxcQYU4
http://youtu.be/3N4Lm-4wXh0
http://youtu.be/wP321Miy7zQ
I tell them, "I've lived a full life. Yours is just getting started.
Good luck -- you're gonna be needin' it!" <snicker>...
<http://tinyurl.com/watch-maga>

Watch what Byker really looks like