So what was Afghanistan all about?
Byker
2021-08-15 23:04:48 UTC
6) The US attacked the wrong country. The Saudis were responsible for
9/11. Killing the Saudi dictatorship would solve a lot of problems.
I wonder if the Russkies have any leftover
Czar Bombas: https://tinyurl.com/366kzc4v
Chris M. Thomasson
2021-08-16 00:13:57 UTC
Post by Byker
6) The US attacked the wrong country. The Saudis were responsible for
9/11. Killing the Saudi dictatorship would solve a lot of problems.
https://tinyurl.com/366kzc4v
It kind of seems as if Obiden was forced to leave Afghanistan because he
did not want the Russians to leak horrible videos of his son, doing
crazy things. Basically, everything they accused Trump of. Getting
pissed on, all that crazy shit.

Also, I bet he was forced to close down a US pipeline, and give the
green light to the russian one. Obiden is owned because he is HIGHLY
corrupt, beyond measure?
Byker
2021-08-16 14:24:25 UTC
As the Australian says today (Greg Sheriden):-
"A total debacle: 20 years of blood and treasure all lost for nothing
The almost instant collapse of the Afghan government reflects the most
comprehensive failure of Western power in decades. We are now about to
witness one of the worst tragedies for women and girls in modern history."
For twenty years we gave the Afghans a chance.

They had it.

They lost it.

Tough shit...