WW-II help needed
philo
2020-12-18 17:04:04 UTC
I recently discovered an interesting 1944 bit of writing by a Lt. James
A. Pryor

I have been trying to find more info on this person and thus far I've
found that he was a paratrooper in Italy.

Some info says he was a 1st Lieutenant.

I found a St. Paul, MN birth record for a James A. Pryor with the year
being 1928 which would make him only 17 years old. I know that during
WW-II stuff like this is possible, but how likely really would this be?

The only other info I could find is that as an adult, he lived in Rolla, MO

Anyone here have access to military records that might show this.

I would like to get this writing he did to any of his family.
Gronk
2020-12-29 05:55:06 UTC
I recently discovered an interesting 1944 bit of writing by a Lt. James A.
Pryor
This?

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/5379749/james-a-pryor-poem-1944/
I have been trying to find more info on this person and thus far I've
found that he was a paratrooper in Italy.
Some info says he was a 1st Lieutenant.
I found a St. Paul, MN birth record for a James A. Pryor with the year
being 1928 which would make him only 17 years old. I know that during
WW-II stuff like this is possible, but how likely really would this be?
The only other info I could find is that as an adult, he lived in Rolla, MO
Anyone here have access to military records that might show this.
I would like to get this writing he did to any of his family.
Why?