Can the US Navy fight and win a war?
Byker
2021-10-26 17:32:06 UTC
A few hypersonic will put an end to US carriers at seas.
A few responding ICBMs will put an end to China as an entity...
PaxPerPoten
2021-10-27 09:41:04 UTC
Post by Byker
A few hypersonic will put an end to US carriers at seas.
A few responding ICBMs will put an end to China as an entity...
If Americans stopped purchasing Chinese goods, China could not afford to
manufacture Hyper-sonic missiles and would be very busy trying to
feed well over a Billion out of work Chinese citizens. At which point
a devastating nuclear attack on China would actually be doing the ruling
order there a favor. Isn't it about time to bring back heavy industry to
America? That is what won WWII. I cannot fathom why the Chinese would
want a war with anyone at this time. They are not short of
Liebensraum(sp) and being a Capitalist Communist Nation have a better
living standard then they have had for centuries.
Byker
2021-10-27 21:14:34 UTC
I cannot fathom why the Chinese would want a war with anyone at this time.
Since they're already committed, they won't DARE back down. That would mean
an unforgivable "loss of face". Something you find among Orientals just
about everywhere is this infatuation with "death before dishonor." They'd
rather DIE than be "humiliated." Fine. We'll oblige them...