USS Independence Is Taking an Early Retirement (After Just 11 Years in Service) ...the service is removing the first four LCS ships from service, citing high upgrade costs. China has more than a hundred warships than we have, and still... we challe
Byker
2021-08-10 12:22:58 UTC
It is futile for US litter ship to spend their tax payer money on such
onerous mundane and costly activity all year round.
Chingchongs do it all the time:

George Black
2021-08-10 19:54:43 UTC
Post by Byker
It is futile for US litter ship to spend their tax payer money on such
onerous mundane and costly activity all year round.
Chingchongs do it all the time: http://youtu.be/trlZfN7EA44
http://youtu.be/PrmTMAWq4FM
Ships have to be somewhere and ships crews require training and
constant revision so no matter what they do or where the tax payers coin
is going to be used !
Delimited
2021-08-11 05:20:21 UTC
Post by Byker
It is futile for US litter ship to spend their tax payer money on
such onerous mundane and costly activity all year round.
http://youtu.be/trlZfN7EA44
http://youtu.be/PrmTMAWq4FM
 Ships have to be somewhere and ships crews require training and
constant revision so no matter what they do or where the tax payers coin
is going to be used !
Yea, but we expect good RETURN on our
investment ! "Retiring" a big expensive
ship before the paint is even dry is NOT
a good return.
Byker
2021-08-12 15:39:53 UTC
Post by George Black
Post by Byker
It is futile for US litter ship to spend their tax payer money on such
onerous mundane and costly activity all year round.
http://youtu.be/trlZfN7EA44
http://youtu.be/PrmTMAWq4FM
Ships have to be somewhere and ships crews require training and
constant revision so no matter what they do or where the tax payers coin
is going to be used !
What good is an aircraft carrier without any planes?: